Sunday 18 December 2011

Some Christmas Cards and Teachers Gifts

Hi everyone.
Although I don't actually celebrate Christmas, I have some friends who do, so I made 3 cards to give them. I used the Bo Bunny, Winter Joy range of pps for and embellishments these.



 I made them very simple. i more or less just cut the pps, layered them, stuck some embellishments and ribbon on and finished with sentiments. I hope the recipients enjoy them.

End of term also means gifts for teachers. I don't know why I can't just be like normal people and go out and buy something,but I suppose it's the show off in me. I made an accordian type card and filled it with teacher quotes











The pps are an old Glitz design range, and the rest of the embellies are all dug out from old stash. The front and back covers are chipboard covered in paper and the accordian part is bazzil. I inked the tag with distress ink, stamped it and the used some perfect pearls on it to jazz it up. Some bling finished that off. The quotes are all courtesy of google and the rosettes on the cover are Tim Holtz's mini rossette die. I punched some of  the pps with a Martha Stewart edge punch and printed a thank you note on the back to make it personal. Hope you like it and if I don't come on any more till then, Merry Christmas everybody or Happy Chanukah

No comments:

Post a Comment