In between all the crazy knitting I managed to complete a LO which I've been want to do since I took these pictures last summer- 2010 so maybe that's summer before last. Anyway it's Sarah blowing bubbles and I just love that look of concentration on her face.
For this LO I used a base of very pale grey bazzil, some sequin waste and lots of spray ink and glimmer mist. The pp at the side is from the Bo Bunny Peacock lane range as are the lollipop flowers and part of the title. I cut that branch out of the paper with my craft knife. Don;t ask what posessed me, I just though it'd be a good idea. I inked and distressed the edges of the flower circle, layered them and put some purple bling on the middle of each one. I hand drew those letters myself. I'd like to show that to my art teacher now, so there! The lilac and white gromlets curving round the photo are ancient and as I was poking around for some embellies I thought these would fit the bill perfectly and make a dent in my mountain of stash. I scratched the surface of them with my tim holtz scratchy thingy and then inked them with white and purple ink. The rest of the title is AC white thickers painted purple as I didn't have any alphas in purple which I deemed suitable for the project. Thanks for popping along to my blog