Wednesday 9 November 2011

2 beyond the page projects

Hello again
Today I have to kaisercraft beyond the page altered items to show you. The first is the birds wreath,


For this project I used the stupendous Gabrielle collection from Bo Bunny. I covered all the pieces with the paper, and painted tthe sides with acrylic paint dabber. I added some embellies and the word across the middle very roughly translated from Hebrew means good morning. I then sprayed it all over with some Crafters Companion iridiscent sparay and sparkle to give it some shine. The stuff has a really strong smell and gave me a nasty headache for a while but the effect is brilliant. You can't really see it on the photo, but it fiinishes it off beautifully.

My secod project is the kaisercraft star wreath

 This one was made using a combination of Fancy Pants, To The Moon collection, and Bo Bunny's Blast off collection. Again I covered all the stars with the paper and painted the sides. After that I added the embellishments ad the wording means, May the angels be with you, well it more or less means that. It's a little prayer we say every night before we go to bed. On this one I used the multicolour spray and sparkle and it smells just as strong as the iridiscent one.
My Children love the finished projects and are absolutely chuffed that I decided to hang them in their bedroom.
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely, I daren't show this page to my DD :)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird wreath is gorgeous. So pretty for autumn! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not surprised they loved they are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete