Tuesday 23 August 2011

bored and miserable

Hallo everyone out there. I know I haven't been around for a while. Thing is I fell over and broke my wrist, so there's been no scrapping or sewing recently. My craft room is bored and miserable and so am I. I've got the kids home for the summer holidays and it's quite a challenge entertaining them one handed.

We've been doing country themed activities this year and so far we've been to China and England and now we're in Hawaii officially though looking at the weather you'd never guess. I went to sleep last night and when I woke up I thought I'd slept through to November. Never mind, we're gonna have an indoor Luau party. The kids are being brilliant and doing amazingly well with just a bit of direction from me. Take a look at some pictures I manage to take with one hand



 Making boxes to hold fortune cookies.
 And making the fortune cookies!
 Fashioning our own Chinese lanterns....
 and visiting Chinatown
 Our grand Chinese party
 YUM YUM
Sarah mastering chopsticks.

 The London City skyline
 and sheltering from the inevitable rain
 Posing with a policeman.......
 ...and the pearly queen and king
 The changing of the guards at Buckingham palace. The first time we've ever been
 Outside Buckingham Palace. The Queen's no where to be seen
And at Horseguards parade.


Hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures and will be back hopefully very soon with some crafting projects



1 comment: