Wednesday 27 July 2011

End of year teachers' gifts

Hello again. It's that time of year again, and time to send little presents to the dedicated teachers. It seems just 5 minutes ago that I was sending gifts to the teachers last year. Time flies and I can't  believe my little girl is turning 10 in September and going into year 5. One more year after that and it'll be big school for Sarah. And my baby is 7 already. I have no idea where the years have gone.

Anyway so I've come to show you the gift I crafted for the teachers this year. It's a little gate fold album with staggered tag pages for them to put mementos and pictures in. The beautiful Learning Curve collection from Bo Bunny came in very useful for this project and I really had fun making them I do hope the teachers like them






As you can see the album opens from the centre outwards and it is tied with some ribbon from my vast collection. The apple and the letter a are partially stuck on to each side of the opening and help to keep the booklet shut. On the back of the album under all of the little tag pages I have put a matte with a little note to the teacher and also tied it with the same ribbon as I used for the outside. The pages are stuck into the accordian folded little pockets which I used to put the whole thing together. I hope my explanation makes sense to anyone who's reading this and thanks to you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment