Tuesday 13 March 2012

A brand new arrival

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, but I've been up to my ears in working. First Purim and now Passover. But I have some gorgeous exciting news. DD1 has given birth to an adorable baby girl this morning, and here is the evidence

This is baby number 3 for DD. All girls. She is totally adorable and looks exactly like big sister 1 aka Tzivi. She weighed in at 2.9kilos which in English translates as 6 and 1/2 pounds. She's teeny tiny and gorgeous. She will be named at a naming ceremony in the synagogue on Saturday. That's all for now. Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute! You must be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. So glad she's arrived safely, and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete