Thursday 12 January 2012

Lights. Camera, Action

Hi there fellow bloggers. I've had a crazy week and haven't had a minute to breathe, but I'm back and I'm really excited because I've got a brand spanking new camera. I've saved and saved and finally my pennies turned into pounds and I got it. It's a Panasonic Lumix FZ45 and I've been stroking it all day. I've played with it a bit, but I'm determined to make the most of all it's wonderful features, so I've booked myself an intensive get to know your camera course. I really don't want to just keep it on auto. I've got some pictures of my new camera taken with my old camera. My canon Ixus is a very loyal camera and by no means am I going to just stick it in the back of my cupboard. It's a great little point and shoot and perfect for those granddaughter moments when I just have to grab my camera and capture the moment.




Over on UK Scrappers there's a great ongoing class to get us into making the most of your camera, so pop over and check out the Capure 2012 thread.
As always thanks for visiting and have a good day

1 comment: