Monday 26 September 2011

A new ramble

Hi there. I'm still all plastered up so not up to much yet. My son had his Bar Mitzvah last Tuesday and it was absolutely beautiful. The children looked gorgeous and everything was amazing. A big thank you to my children and DH for working so hard. Without them I could not have done it. As soon as I get pictures I will put some up. I didn't take my own camera with as I just wanted to enjoy myself. Hopefully we'll have the pics soon.

Our new year starts on Wednesday evening and of course I'm still unable to do any preparing or cooking. My husband and kids are gonna have to chip in again. It's three days so alot for them to prepare.

Right now at my sister's babysitting my nephew while she goes to work. Said nephew has tonsillitis again. He's on the waiting list to have his tonsils out. At least I'm doing something worthwhile with my time.

I went to the Stamping and Scrapbooking show and spent my money on plenty stash which I can't wait to get my teeth into once this cast comes off. Roll on the 3rd October. Hope it comes off then. Keep your fingers crossed all of you.

Well that's all I have to ramble on about today. Have nice one's and thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment