Sunday 12 June 2011

Combining my two hobbies





 
This is a top view where you can see the lid and some needleworky embellishments. The rest of the pics which follow are different views showing all the compartments, knobs and decorations. I'm not sure which paper collection was used, it all came with the kit. But all the other bits are Tim Holtz whose stuff I absolutely adore.







As you can see, it opens up like like a real vintagy, old fashioned kind of sewing box. The kind I used to scrabble around in at my Grandma's. It's got all the hinges and knobs and a real olde worlde feeling to it. Added to that it has plenty of space for me to store all the stuff that usually rolls around under the table, and last but not least it's a lovely decorative piece of work too. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment